Our fabric expansion bellows are flexible connections in air and flue gas ducts, composed out of high-temperature resistant fabrics. They can absorb axial, lateral and angular movements due to thermal expansion misalignment’s and vibration. Our expansion bellows are suitable for hot air, dry and wet flue gases up to 1370°C.
Q-FLEX expansion bellows are extremely flexible and designed for applications with low to moderate concentrations of aggressive components in flue gases.
- Multi Layer Fabric Expansion Bellow
- Manufactured From Heat Resistant Fabrics
- Designed To Site Specific Requirements
- Available For ATEX Environments Or FDA Approved
- Suitable For Up To 400°c
- Pressure Range -50mbar To +150mbar
- Can Be Supplied Including Steel Frame / Flow Plate